BGDB VIRTUAL RIDE
"I'D RATHER BE CYCLING"
"The comeback is always stronger than the setback"
We know the healing power of a bike ride. We know the meditative power of turning those pedals while your lungs expand, your mind clears and anxiety recedes. We've decided that we're not letting the reality of today destroy our vision of hope for tomorrow. In lieu of our national meet-up this year join ladies from all over the world as we get in solo miles, social distance and earning actual medals. Ride indoors or outdoors.
** 10% of net proceeds will be donated to 100millionmasks.org to help front line medical workers
• This is a virtual bike ride, so you can ride wherever and whenever.
• Ladies have the option to select from a 1-5 mile, 10 miles, 25 miles, 50 miles, 62 miles or 100-mile ride. Miles can be ridden all at once or collectively by June 15th.
• Every participant will receive a beautiful 3.0" custom BGDB medal and bag of swag from our sponsors.
• Every participant can download a ride bib to wear or attach to your bike while completing miles.
Write your name or your mile goal for display on the bib.
• Miles are on the honor system but if you really just can't help yourself BGDB has a STRAVA team which is a great way to keep track of your miles.
• ENTER TO WIN 2 Bikes from TREK, REI gift cards and more from BGDB Prize Closet.
1. Register for the Virtual Ride
2. Post our ride pics and tag #idratherbecycling on IG or Facebook between May 1 - June 15
3. Subscribe to the BGDB Youtube Channel
• Represent when you ride by adding an "I'd Rather Be Cycling" Ride T-Shirt to your order (additional $24 with medal) ($27 purchased solo)
Register starting April 15
Ride May 1 to June 15
Medals deliver by June 30
T-shirts ordered by May 1 deliver by May 15
Tag #bikegirlmagic when you share your virtual ride pictures on social media between May 1 - May 20 and be automatically entered to win prizes! Women's Road Bike from REI, Gift Cards from REI, Lumos Helmet, N-Finity Bike Seat, Fit Bit Blaze, Cycling Jerseys, BGDB Water Bottles.